Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day!


(lining up to go inside--Annie's teacher is the lady in the spotted shirt)

Annie's first day of Kindergarten was the 25th of August. She was SOOOOO excited to get going with school! Ryan and I are so proud of her, and grateful that she is eager to learn (instead of being one of the kids screaming bloody murder at drop-off).

The only drawback to our schedule is being in the afternoon session, so all morning long I get to hear: "when is my kindergarten?", "did we miss my kindergarten today?", "mom, are we late yet?"
The nice thing is leisurely strolls to the school, and being in the same session (although different class) with a cutie from our ward.

(young minds eager to learn! Annie's 1st day clothing provided by Angie)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie - Love your new posts! I can't believe Annie is in kindergarten...so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete