Friday, October 9, 2009

Eggs.

Eggs have been on sale everywhere! Plus, I've had really good Safeway coupons and eggs are available for 88 cents for 18. I stocked up last week, only to have Ryan make a grocery run and end up buying more. We were laughing about the prospect of surviving on eggs for the next couple of weeks to make sure they didn't go bad. I guess Logan must have sensed this was a real source of frustration for us, so he offered his own solution:



Problem solved.

update: oh, and p.s.

while I was posting this, he got a bottle of maple syrup and painted that bench and floor. Didn't take a picture. Too mad. Just take this same photo and replace the eggs with syrup. Grrrrr......

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how quickly little kids can get into trouble! I am glad you got a picture. Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan is such an explorer getting into things! I haven't had anything crazy like that happen with Sam yet, although I know it will. She did dump out my bin of bread crumbs the other week though, but at least that was an easy clean! I love the pics from the firehouse! Logan would make a good fireman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know it's not just my child! Jack destroyed a box of 20 peaches I had a few weeks ago that I left on the counter. I tried to salvage some but didn't have much luck because he just squished them all with his hands. Gotta love these cute kids!

    ReplyDelete